CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-29T22:01:44+00:002015 Chevrolet Equinox CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-29T22:01:44+00:00
- Programmed three new TPMS sensors
- Mounted and balanced four new tires
Jim Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/28/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-11T22:02:08+00:002009 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-11T22:02:08+00:00
- Removed driveshaft and replaced the rear transmission seal
- Install transmission cooler
- Removed transmission pan and filter. Cleaned pan and installed a new customer supplied filter and gasket. Filled transmission with customer supplied fluid
Edith B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-08T22:00:29+00:002015 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-08T22:00:29+00:00
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – High Pressure Pump,At Engine – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Diagnose check engine light
Ricky W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/6/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-09T22:01:05+00:002020 Chevrolet Traverse CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-09T22:01:05+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
Beverly J. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/8/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-11T22:02:50+00:002005 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-11T22:02:50+00:00
- Scanned vehicle and found misfire code as well as evap codes. Monitored misfire counters and found that bank 1 had misfires on cylinders 1,3,5,7. Removed O2 Sensor and installed back pressure gauge, confirmed that catalytic converter is stopped up. Removed and replaced catalytic converter Y-pipe assembly.
David B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-29T22:00:43+00:002013 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-29T22:00:43+00:00
- Scanned computer and found code for passenger rear wheel speed sensor. Drove vehicle with scanner connected and watched data. Installed a new wheel speed sensor and cleared codes. Test drove vehicle. No problems found
Dave N. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-01T22:01:20+00:002015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-01T22:01:20+00:00
- Removed transmission pan and gasket. Replaced the internal and spin on filters. Installed pan and filled with AUTRN 295 Allison approved fluid. Test drove vehicle.
Scott M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/31/2021