- Diagnosed Intake Air Temperature Sensor code as bad mass air flow sensor, during operation sensor was reading -40 degrees. Replaced Mass air flow sensor and monitored data, IAT now reading in normal range.
- Diagnosed misfire on cylinder 3 as bad ignition coil. Technician found engine oil on multiple cylinders. Removed and replaced driver and passenger side valve covers and spark plugs. Replaced cylinder 3 ignition coil
- Removed and replaced serpentine belt
- Removed fuel tank and replaced fuel pump assembly.
- Installed fuel pressure gauge and monitored fuel pressure at idle and under load. Technician determined fuel pressure was below spec.
- Removed and replaced rear shocks
Greg S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2022