- Removed transmission pan and filter. Installed new filter and gasket. Refilled with 5 quarts of full synthetic fluid and test drove. No problems found
- Replaced timing belt, tensioner, idler pulley and water pump. Original water pump was leaking. Refilled cooling system with 50/50 extended life coolant and water mix.
- Cleaned oil from outside of differential. Drained oil and refilled with new 80-90w full synthetic oil
- Installed new cabin air filter
- Installed new battery and check charging system
- Rotate tires
- Check toe, caster, camber and make adjustments as needed. Provided print out to customer
Ted C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/15/2019